What is the best Arabic dictionary for Google Chrome?
Google Translate is great – but unfortunately not for Arabic. There is a very good alternative: the extension called Arabic Dictionary.
Reading Arabic on the Internet can be a pain, especially, if the text is not part of your basic vocabulary. You can use Google or Bing Translate or other web services, but oftentimes, the meaning is wrong. And even if the meaning is correct, you still can’t be sure how to pronounce it correctly. If you use Google Chrome, you should try the extension called Arabic Dictionary .
Why should you use this extension?
- It tells you the root
- It lists words with Tashkeel (تَشْكِيل)
- It even recognizes foreign proper names, e.g., Donald
- It is for free!
How can you get it?
The extension should work instantly.
Who is the author?
His name on github is Haikal Zain. He is from Melbourne, Australia. He has won many awards:
- Gold Medal – Australian Informatics Olympiad (Senior)
- Gold Medal – Australian Informatics Olympiad (Intermediate)
- Silver Medal – Asia Pacific Informatics Olympiad
This is what the author says about the extension:
Note: This page was last updated on.