TRY THIS FIRST: With a small trick applied to your account settings on Netflix, you can get quite many Arabic subtitles – here is how it works.
If you have tried many tricks to add Arabic subtitles on Netflix and nothing worked for you, you should read on…
One of the big advantages of internet streaming is clearly its flexibility. Not only that you can choose when and where and what you want to see; you can also adjust the audio, namely, the language.
I like watching Netflix with subtitles to improve my foreign language skills. Unfortunately, however, there aren’t many Arabic subtitles available. But there is a nice solution to fix it as we will now examine.
How can you add Arabic subtitles to Netflix?
- You are lucky: Netflix offers it
- There is a work-around: Use a google chrome extension
- Step 1: Download the extension Super Netflix from the Chrome Webstore
- Step 2: Go to Netflix
- Step 3: You need to download the files for the subtitles
- Step 4: Got to Netflix and choose the TV series and episode you want to watch
- Step 5: Now click on the first symbol (sign of a comment with three circles) on the right side of your screen
- Step 6: You are done. Enjoy watching Netflix with Arabic.
You are lucky: Netflix offers it
There is a work-around: Use a google chrome extension
This always works not matter where you live. It is completely free and legal.
You need to use Chrome as a browser and follow these steps:
Step 1: Download the extension Super Netflix from the Chrome Webstore
Click HERE to download it for free!
Step 2: Go to Netflix
Now you should see some extra symbols on the right side of your screen.
Step 3: You need to download the files for the subtitles
They are available at www.subflicks.com
For example – search for: arabic stranger things. Hint: Always add arabic to your search string to find it quickly.
–> Download the file for the episode you want to watch.
Step 4: Got to Netflix and choose the TV series and episode you want to watch
Step 5: Now click on the first symbol (sign of a comment with three circles) on the right side of your screen
This will open a window. Go to the folder where you downloaded the subtitle file and choose it.
Step 6: You are done. Enjoy watching Netflix with Arabic.
For many (I’d say almost all popular TV series) there are ARABIC subtitles available on subflicks.com:
- Breaking Bad
- Orange is the New Black
- Stranger Things
- How to get away with murder
By the way – this also works for other languages such as Hebrew, Russian, or Mandarin Chinese.
Do you know any better justification for binge-watching than saying that you are actually studying Arabic? 😉Remark There are other benefits if you install Super Netflix:
- Change video bit rate (higher quality speed).
- Skip intro automatically.
- Five modes to change brightness, saturation, and contrast
- Change Netflix streaming server (if streaming is slow)
- Control volume with the mouse wheel.
- Show streaming info
- How to add subtitles on Netflix – The ULTIMATE GUIDE
- The best Arabic dramas and series on Netflix
- The secret Netflix codes that unlock hidden Arabic movies
- Dual subtitles in Netflix: How do you watch Netflix with English AND Arabic subs at the same time?